- Home loan applications…and why slow credit-card payments may come back to haunt you
How lenders assess your credit history has changed over the past few years. Find out how to prepare for their forensic examination of your past.
- The 5 things you need to ask your mortgage broker
Getting a broker you can trust is vital. Here’s what you should know before choosing one.
- Rates are up again! To fix or not?
With interest rates rising again, what are the pros and cons of fixing your mortgage? Find out…
- Home loan pre-approval—is it worth having?
There are advantages and a few traps with home loan pre-approvals. Avoid the pitfalls. Read more…
- How to stop paying too much on your mortgage
Australians are paying too much on their home loans. But is it worth it (financially) to refinance? Finance broker Derek Haas points out some common pitfalls.