Why Haas Associates?
- First Home Buyers
- Investors ( We Understand Complex Structures)
- Clients Refinancing
- Self Employed (We Understand Financials)
- Clients Seeking Reverse Mortgages
- Clients Seeking Plant & Equipment Finance
Please phone Derek to talk finance and loans.
0403 575 333
About Us (and what we can do for you)
There’s a very real point of difference when you choose Haas Associates as your broker. Because our Principal Derek Haas has been in the banking and finance industry for more than 30 years – on both sides of the counter! His career with one of the major banks means he has the know-how to make it simpler to get your deal done. He knows the business and he knows the pitfalls to watch out for.
Derek set up Haas Associates as a Northern City Finance licensed office in 2000, and since then our small team at Teneriffe, Brisbane, has settled loans and deals for thousands of clients locally, nationally and internationally.
We deal with over 20 lenders so you get a wide range of borrowing choices from a diverse selection of banks and institutions. We sift through the hundreds of options they offer, make the comparisons and do the sums, to find the right finance, at the right price, for your situation.
When you contact Haas Associates, Derek will take the lead. He’s available outside the 9-5, taking your calls or emails, and being there for you throughout the process – from application to settlement. It’s all about making it easier and less stressful for you!
What about cost?
- If you’re after a home loan, our service is free. Banks and lenders pay us a fee when a loan settles, and there is very little difference in lenders’ payment rates. But, we will always disclose all fees we receive before you choose your loan/lender and we get started on the application.
- If you’re after plant and equipment finance, our fee is paid to us by the lender, so there is no extra cost to you. (Most lenders offer us a similar fee, so you can be confident we are always seeking the best rate for you!)
- If you’re after a business loan, please call us to discuss our reasonable brokerage fee structure.
Six Mortgage Traps to Avoid
2. Lower rates but higher transaction and account keeping fees.
3. Paying for a loan that has all the bells and whistles when you don’t use any of the added features anyway.
4. Restrictions on redrawing money or making/extra payments.
5. Not negotiating on interest rates and home loan features.
6. Signing without a full understanding of the fine print.
Choosing The Right Investment Loan
Find out more
Investing In An Apartment
Find out more